Let Mark Jensen, chef/co-owner of the award-winning Red Lantern Vietnamese restaurant in Sydney's inner East, guide you through the cuisine of Vietnam, from classic fresh rice paper rolls, crispy Vietnamese pancakes and coconut creme caramel to Mark's delicious five spice quail and stir-fried pork with vermicelli salad and that ever present jumble of exotic fresh herbs rarely seen elsewhere.
View the full menu here.
Our recipes + videos pack includes:
- a video of Mark discussing Vietnamese food
- 8 x step-by-step recipe videos (6 savoury and 2 sweet) - plus videos of 5 essential Vietnamese basics including pickled vegetables
- membership of our cooks' online forum
- wine suggestions for each dish
- a link to Mark's curated Spotify playlist of his favourite tunes to cook to
- extra Vietnamese recipes and food, wine and travel tips