We are so excited to share the kitchen with one of Australia's most legendary chefs! Janni Kyritsis was putting Australian food on the map when many of today's most popular chefs were still in primary school! Now he's spent the last 20+ years cooking out of a galley kitchen in his Eastern Suburbs apartment, adapting a lifetime of recipes to the home kitchen. Join him for a month of inspiration centred around his Greek heritage with the occasional foray into the modern Australian cuisine he helped to define! We'll be making wild weed pie, the best galaktoboureko you've ever tasted, slow-cooked shoulder of lamb, salt crust-baked spatchcock with barley pilaf, and so much more!
View the full menu here.
This Recipes+Videos pack includes:
- a video of Janni discussing his lifetime in food
- 15 x step-by-step recipe videos (12 savoury and 3 sweet) plus detailed written recipes
- membership of the Be Inspired online community to share inspiration with other passionate cooks, great chefs and awesome producers
- matched wine suggestions for each dish
- a link to Janni's Spotify playlist of his favourite tunes to cook to
- a full-colour e-magazine with extra Greek recipes and food, wine & travel info
- email access to food writer, cookbook author and Be Inspired founder, Roberta Muir, for any cooking or ingredient questions