Lucio Galletto is one of Australia's most distinguished restaurateurs, having run Lucio's in Paddington for 38 years. Few understand the art of Italian hospitality or traditional Italian cooking like Lucio ... so who better to be our expert guide for a month of traditional Italian cooking? Over the next 4 weeks, Lucio will inspire your cooking of Pistachio-crusted lamb rack with rosemary potatoes; Torta Caprese (Neapolitan chocolate & almond cake); Orecchiette with mushrooms & salsiccia; Eggplant Parmigiana; Veal saltimbocca alla Romana and much more!
View the full menu here.
Our recipe + video pack includes:
- a video of Lucio discussing traditional Italian cooking
- 10 x step-by-step recipe videos (8 savoury and 2 sweet)
- membership of our cooks' online forum
- wine suggestions for each dish
- a link to Lucio's curated Italian music Spotify playlist to cook to
- extra Italian recipes and food, wine and travel tips