Turkey is a country very dear to my heart - I love its food, culture, diverse landscape and people. And I've always loved the dishes my friend Somer Sivrioglu has shared with me. I'm so excited to have him back in Sydney from Istanbul to open 2 new restaurants to join his popular Anason at Barangaroo and to inspire this vicarious culinary tour of his homeland. We'll be making köfte and zuchini fritters, künefe, traditional Istanbul fried fish sandwiches and much more!
Each 2-week pack includes:
- a video of Somer discussing Turkish cuisine
- at least 6 recipe videos (5 savoury; 1 sweet)
- all the premium ingredients necessary to create 2 generous 2-course meals for 2 people - we assume you have plain flour, castor sugar and vegetable oil unless you order them here (they're free).
- matched Turkish wine suggestions (with the option to purchase)
- Spotify playlist of Somer's favourite music to cook to
- membership of the Be Inspired online forum to share inspiration with our passionate cooks, great chefs and awesome producers
- a full-colour e-magazine with extra Turkish recipes, food, wine & travel info
- an invitation to purchase tickets for the Turkish 'graduation dinner' at Somer's new restaurant Maydanoz in September
Just $179 ($44.75/person for each 2-course restaurant-quality meal)