Join us for a month-long Caribbean menu curated by award-winning chef Paul Carmichael. Each week we'll visit a different Caribbean nation, including Paul's home island of Barbados (you're gonna love his fried chicken with green seasoning!), plus Jamaica (for snapper escovitch) and the Dominican Republic (where prawns in a spicy coconut broth are the order of the day), before a final do-ahead 3-course menu of Caribbean highlights perfect for a relaxed weekend barbecue!
Full menu here.
This Recipes+Videos pack includes:
- a video of Paul discussing Caribbean food
- 12 x step-by-step recipe videos (10 savoury and 2 sweet) and detailed written recipes
- matched wine and cocktail suggestions for each recipe
- Spotify playlist of Paul's favourite tunes to cook to
- membership of the Be Inspired online community to share inspiration with other passionate cooks, great chefs and awesome producers
- a full-colour e-magazine with extra Caribbean recipes and food, wine & travel info
- email access to food writer, cookbook author and Be Inspired founder, Roberta Muir, for any cooking or ingredient questions