Enjoy a summer sojourn in Sardinia with Giovanni Pilu. What better food to enjoy in summer than the simple fresh Mediterranean fare of Sardinia, and who better to guide us around his homeland than chef Giovanni Pilu of Pilu at Freshwater. Explore the unique ingredients of this ancient island (like fregola and abbamele) and discover how easy it is to make fresh cheese and hand-rolled pasta then combine them all into easy, delicious meals that you’ll be making again and again.
See the full menu here.
This 2-week pack includes:
- a video of Giovanni introducing Sardinian food
- 6 x step-by-step recipe videos (5 savoury & 1 sweet)
- all the premium ingredients necessary to create 4 generous 2-course meals for 2 people - we assume you have salt, pepper, olive oil and wine on hand; we'll also assume you have plain flour, castor sugar and vegetable oil unless you order them here (they're free)
- wine suggestions with the option to purchase matched wines here
- Spotify playlist of Giovanni's favourite tunes to cook to
- membership of the Be Inspired online community to share inspiration with other passionate cooks, great chefs and awesome producers
- extra Italian recipes and food, wine and travel tips
- an invitation to purchase tickets for the Sardinian 'graduation dinner' in April at Pilu at Freshwater
For just $179 ($44.75/person for each 2-course restaurant-quality meal)
Order an autographed copy of Giovanni & Roberta's A Sardinian Cookbook here (now out-of-print).
Delivery is on Friday 18 February with produce packed to remain fresh for at least 10 days and menus designed so that the most perishable foods are used first.