Let Mark Jensen, chef/co-owner of the award-winning Red Lantern Vietnamese restaurant, guide you through the cuisine of Vietnam, from classic fresh rice paper rolls, crispy Vietnamese pancakes and coconut creme caramel to Mark's delicious five spice quail and stir-fried pork with vermicelli salad and that ever present jumble of exotic fresh herbs rarely seen elsewhere. See the full menu here.
Each 4-week pack includes:
- a video of Mark introducing the month’s theme (meet Mark here)
- 8 x step-by-step recipe videos (6 savoury and 2 sweet)
- all the premium ingredients necessary to create 4 generous 2-course meals for 2 people (entrees are generous, often a meal in themselves, so mix and match to suit yourself)
- wine suggestions with the option to purchase matched wines - order here
- extra Vietnamese recipes and food, wine and travel tips
For just $296 ($37/person for each 2-course restaurant-quality meal)
OUR KITS MAKE ENTERTAINING A BREEZE
NEED TO FEED 4 OR MORE - ORDER OUR EXTRAS PACK
Would you like an authentic unglazed clay pot with that for your Caramelised Clay Pot Salmon? Just $22.50 here.
Deliveries are on Friday 5 & 19 November, with produce packed to remain fresh for at least 10 days and menus designed so that the most perishable foods are used first.