He’s back … at least virtually! I’ve known David Thompson for over 25 years and (although I’d hate him to hear me say it), it’s been a pleasure! His passion for food and the Thai people, their history and traditions – combined with his erudite, articulate, quirky communication style – make every encounter a fascinating (if sometimes challenging) opportunity to learn. While he’s spent much of the past 20 years globe-trotting or at home in Bangkok, this multi-award winning, Michelin-starred chef always finds time to share his inspiration and knowledge with the international community of passionate cooks who credit him with teaching them so much about the complex world of Thai cuisine. Now I’m going to share his inspiration, recipes and cooking tips with you! Join us for a month of sweet, sour, salty, bitter, chilli-fuelled fun as we explore Thai salads, soups, curries, stir-fries and more.
Each 4-week pack includes:
- a video of David discussing Thai cuisine
- at least 8 step-by-step recipe videos (6 savoury; 2 sweet)
- all the premium ingredients necessary to create 4 generous 2-course meals for 2 people - we assume you have plain flour, castor sugar and vegetable oil unless you order them here (they're free). We also assume you have salt and pepper - you can stock up on Olsson's Salt Flakes in our Market Place
- matched beverage suggestions with the option to purchase a wine and cocktails pack
- Spotify playlist of David's favourite music to cook to
- membership of the Be Inspired online forum to share inspiration with our passionate cooks, great chefs and awesome producers
- a full-colour e-magazine with extra Thai recipes, food, wine & travel info
- an invitation to purchase tickets for the Thai 'graduation dinner' at Long Chim
Just $42/person for each 2-course restaurant-quality meal!