Passionate about the traditional food of northern Italy, Alessandro is our expert guide for this month's delicious tour of Piedmont, Lombardy, Emilia-Romagna, Veneto, Val d’Aosta, Trentino-Alto Adige, and Friuli-Venezia Giulia. With risotto, polenta, Alpine cheeses, braises and delicious desserts (including the best tiramisu you’ve ever tasted), this is perfect fare for the cooler months ahead.
Each 4-week pack includes:
- a video of Alessandro introducing Northern Italian food
- 11 x step-by-step recipe videos (9 savoury & 2 sweet)
- all the premium ingredients necessary to create 4 generous 2-course meals for 2 people - we assume you have salt, pepper, olive oil and wine on hand; we'll also assume you have plain flour, castor sugar and vegetable oil unless you order them here (they're free)
- wine suggestions with the option to purchase matched wines
- Spotify playlist of Alessandro's favourite tunes to cook to
- membership of the Be Inspired online community to share inspiration with other passionate cooks, great chefs and awesome producers
- a full-colour e-magazine with extra Italian recipes and food, wine & travel info
- an invitation to book tickets for the Northern Italian 'graduation dinner' at Ormeggio in July
For just $296 ($37/person for each 2-course restaurant-quality meal)
Grab a copy of A Lombardian Cookbook by Alessandro and Roberta
Deliveries are on Friday 1 & Thursday 14 April, with produce packed to remain fresh for at least 10 days and menus designed so that the most perishable foods are used first.