Master Sushi Chef Hideo Dekura has taught me so much about Japanese food over more than 20 years. Now I'm thrilled to share his inspiration with you. Join us for Hideo-san's masterclass demystifying the many types of sushi plus a delicious month of Japanese classics including prawn okonomiyaki (pancakes), chicken yakitori, tender tuna tataki and the best agedashi tofu ever.
If you don't already have a kitchen torch, order one here for searing aburi sushi (and a hundred other uses).
Each 4-week pack includes:
- a video of Hideo-san discussing Japanese cuisine
- 13 step-by-step recipe videos (11 savoury; 2 sweet), plus basics such as making dashi and sushi rice
- all the premium ingredients necessary to create 4 generous 2-course meals for 2 people - we assume you have plain flour, castor sugar and vegetable oil unless you order them here (they're free).
- matched beverage suggestions with the option to purchase a drinks pack
- Spotify playlist of Hideo-san's favourite music to cook to
- membership of the Be Inspired online forum to share inspiration with our passionate cooks, great chefs and awesome producers
- a full-colour e-magazine with extra Japanese recipes, food, wine & travel info
- an invitation to purchase tickets for the Japanese 'graduation dinner' in August
Just $296 ($37/person for each 2-course restaurant-quality meal)