We are so excited to share the kitchen with one of Australia's most legendary chefs! Janni Kyritsis was putting Australian food on the map at Berowra Waters Inn when many of today's most popular chefs were still in primary school! Now he's spent the last 20 years cooking out of a galley kitchen in his Eastern Suburbs apartment, adapting a lifetime of recipes to the home kitchen. Join him for a month of inspiration centred around his Greek heritage with the occasional foray into the modern Australian cuisine he helped to define! We'll be making wild weed pie, the best galaktoboureko you've ever tasted, skordalia, fabulous roasted peppers and so much more! View the full menu here (note: collages show meat dishes, not the pescatarian variations).
Each 4-week pack includes:
- a video of Janni discussing his lifetime in food
- 8 x step-by-step recipe videos (6 savoury and 2 sweet)
- all the premium ingredients necessary to create 4 generous 2-course meals for 2 people
- wine suggestions with the option to purchase matched wines
- extra recipes and food, wine and travel tips inspired by Janni's Greek heritage and his career
For just $296 ($37/person for each 2-course restaurant-quality meal)
Order an autographed copy of Janni's now out-of-print cookbook, Wild Weed Pie: A Lifetime of Recipes here.
NEED TO FEED 4 - SEE OUR EXTRAS ADD-ON HERE
Deliveries are on Friday 5 & 19 November, with produce packed to remain fresh for at least 10 days and menus designed so that the most perishable foods are used first.