Viva La France! Celebrate all things French with this kit full of bistro classics inspired by Damien Pignolet, chef-patron of some of Sydney’s finest French restaurants of the past 40 years, from the iconic Claude’s to Cleopatra in the Blue Mountains and the timeless Bistro Moncur. Our vicarious tour of France will tick all the classics from duck a l’orange and tarte Tatin to vichysoisse and crêpes suzette as we explore Paris and visit lesser-known regions including the Basque and Alsace.
Each 4-week pack includes:
- a video of Damien discussing French cuisine
- at least 10 recipe videos (8 savoury; 2 sweet)
- all the premium ingredients necessary to create 4 generous 2-course meals for 2 people - we assume you have plain flour, castor sugar and vegetable oil unless you order them here (they're free).
- matched French wine suggestions (with the option to purchase here)
- Spotify playlist of Damien's favourite music to cook to
- membership of the Be Inspired online forum to share inspiration with our passionate cooks, great chefs and awesome producers
- a full-colour eMagazine with extra French recipes, food, wine & travel info
- an invitation to purchase tickets for the French 'graduation dinner' in October
Just $296 ($37/person for each 2-course restaurant-quality meal)