This year we deserve a stellar holiday season more than ever! In fact, let's have a month-long celebration with a Caribbean menu curated by Paul Carmichael. Each week we'll visit a different Caribbean nation, including Paul's home island of Barbados (you're gonna love his fried chicken with green seasoning!), plus Jamaica (for snapper escovitch) and the Dominican Republic (where prawns in a spicy coconut broth are the order of the day), before a final do-ahead menu of Caribbean highlights perfect for a summer barbecue!
Each 4-week pack includes:
- a video of Paul discussing Caribbean food
- 8 x step-by-step recipe videos (6 savoury and 2 sweet)
- all the premium ingredients necessary to create 4 generous 2-course meals for 2 people (servings are generous, so mix and match to suit yourself)
- delivery - we assume you have salt, pepper, olive oil and wine on hand; we'll also assume you have plain flour, castor sugar and vegetable oil unless you order them here (they're free)
- wine suggestions with the option to purchase matched wines and cocktails here
- Spotify playlist of Paul's favourite tunes to cook to
- membership of the Be Inspired online community to share inspiration with other passionate cooks, great chefs and awesome producers
- an invitation to purchase tickets for the Caribbean 'graduation dinner' in March
Deliveries are on Friday 7 & 21 January, with produce packed to remain fresh for at least 10 days and menus designed so that the most perishable foods are used first.