Let Mark Jensen, chef/co-owner of the award-winning Red Lantern Vietnamese restaurant, guide you through the cuisine of Vietnam, from classic fresh rice paper rolls, delicious claypot salmon and coconut creme caramel to Mark's wonderful five spice quail and that ever present jumble of exotic fresh herbs rarely seen elsewhere.
Each 2-week pack includes:
- a video of Mark introducing the month’s theme (meet Mark here)
- 4 x step-by-step recipe videos (3 savoury and 1 sweet)
- all the premium ingredients necessary to create 2 generous 2-course meals for 2 people (entrees are generous, often a meal in themselves, so mix and match to suit yourself)
- wine suggestions with the option to purchase matched wines
- extra Vietnamese recipes and food, wine and travel tips
For just $179 ($44.75/person for each 2-course restaurant-quality meal)
Would you like an authentic unglazed clay pot with that for your Caramelised Clay Pot Salmon? Just $22.50 here.
Delivery is on Friday 5 November, with produce packed to remain fresh for at least 10 days and menus designed so that the most perishable foods are used first.