David Thompson has been immersed in Thai cooking for over 30 years and his passion for the Thai people, their food, history and traditions – combined with his erudite, articulate, quirky communication style – make every encounter a fascinating opportunity to learn. While he’s spent much of the past 20 years globe-trotting or at home in Bangkok, this multi-award winning, Michelin-starred chef always finds time to share his inspiration and knowledge with the international community of passionate cooks who credit him with teaching them so much about the complex world of Thai cuisine. Now I’m going to share his inspiration, recipes and cooking tips with you! Join us for a month of sweet, sour, salty, chilli-fuelled fun as we take an in-depth dive into Thai cuisine.
Each 2-week Kit includes:
- a video of David discussing Thai cuisine
- 6 step-by-step recipe videos (5 savoury; 2 sweet)
- 6 videos of basics essential to Thai cooking from deep-frying shallots to making roasted chilli powder
- all the premium ingredients necessary to create 2 generous Thai meals for 2 people - we assume you have plain flour, castor sugar and vegetable oil unless you order them here (they're free). We also assume you have salt and pepper.
- a full-colour eMagazine with extra Thai recipes, food, wine & travel info
- matched wine suggestions with the option to purchase a wine pack here
- Spotify playlist of David's favourite music to cook to
- membership of the Be Inspired online forum to share inspiration with our passionate cooks, great chefs and awesome producers
- an invitation to purchase tickets for the Thai 'graduation dinner' at Long Chim in January
Just $47.25/person for each restaurant-quality meal!
Delivery is on Friday 7 October, with produce packed to remain fresh for at least 10 days and menus designed so that the most perishable foods are used first.